In Prototype mode, click the title of the source artboard and wire it to the destination artboard.
Click the connector to view the Interaction panel that appears in Property Inspector and set the following options:
- Trigger: Select Time. If you do not see the Time option, you may not have selected the whole artboard and its title in step 1.
- Delay: Enter the time delay to start the transition. The acceptable range is 0.2-5 seconds.
- Action: Select Transition. You can also use Time trigger with other Actions such as Auto-Animate, Overlay, and Speech Playback to create various effects. Refer Examples to learn how to create looping animation effect.
- Destination: Displays the destination artboard wired in step 1; you can modify if required.
- Easing: Select the easing effect you want to apply on the source artboard.
- Duration: Enter the duration of the easing effect to indicate the time span of the easing effect. The acceptable range is 0.2-5 seconds.
XD saves your attributes in the artboard and offers them as the default on further screens.
Youtube Adobe Xd Auto Animate
Nov 01, 2018 Auto-Animate UI Kit for Adobe XD This UI kit contains many examples to get you familiar with Auto-Animate in Adobe XD, from the basics to intricate UI elements that you can use i Read More. Adobe XD auto-animate is a simple yet powerful feature that allows us to link together artboards in our prototype with beautiful, authentic animation. Once you’ve crossed the initial hurdles, it’s very easy to use, and the resultant animations are similar to what you might expect to see in finished websites.