Available now, upgrade to PDFpen 8 to export PDFs to Microsoft® Word (.docx) format while offline, play and record audio annotations and much more. Upgrade for $30 by downloading the new version and following the onscreen directions, full details below.
PDFpen Pro 12 for macOS is one of the best applications for editing and optimizing the PDF documents. Any user with basic computer skills can use this PDF editor for editing the PDF documents. The program comes with a feature-rich, yet well-structured interface that enables smooth navigation between the various PDF editing functions. PDFpen for Students: Use OCR To Capture Useful Information March 8, 2021 Announcing PDFpen for iPad & iPhone v6.0 With Continuous Scrolling, Plus an Eraser Tool December 11, 2020 Is It Safe to Share That PDF? 5 Ways to Secure PDF Files July 31, 2020. With PDFpenPro, you can add text and signatures, make corrections, OCR scanned docs and more, just like PDFpen. But PDFpenPro goes beyond, with more powerful features. Make interactive PDF forms for both Mac and Windows Make a scanned form come alive with PDFpenPro! Edit PDFs easily with PDFpen! PDFpen is a heavy-duty document editing app for Mac. Add text, images, signatures, highlights, and comments. Make changes, fix typos, fill out forms, and redact sensitive information. Use OCR (Optical Character Recognition) to turn a scan into editable text. Export from PDF to Microsoft® Word.
Upgrade pricing is not available on the Mac App Store. Version 8 will be in the Mac App Store after Apple’s review period.
PDFpen 8 lets you preview file attachments and annotations, or extract and save them as separate files. You can also use the new measurement tool to find distances in a document, including scale within architectural documents.
To round out PDFpen’s PDF signing abilities, version 8 now let’s you apply digital signatures, as well as validate digitally signed documents. This adds to your current ability to sign with interactive signature fields, paste scanned signatures, and draw a signature with the scribble tool.
US $30 to upgrade.
Upgrades to PDFpenPro 8 from PDFpen are just US $50.
Free upgrades are available to those who purchased PDFpen on or after January 1, 2016.
How to Upgrade
- Download PDFpen or PDFpenPro 8 from our site.
- Launch v.8. It will notice your previous version and offer to check for a free upgrade.
- If your upgrade is…
- Free you’ll be prompted to enter your name and email address to get a version 8 license. Finished!
- Not free you can click on “Buy an upgrade license” for upgrade pricing.
- Go through the screens to purchase the US $30 upgrade to PDFpen 8 or the US $50 upgrade to PDFpenPro 8.
- Complete your purchase and PDFpen/PDFpenPro will register with your new license.
PDFpen and PDFpenPro 8 require OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) or later.
What’s New in PDFpen 8:
- Export PDFs to Microsoft® Word (.docx) format much faster and with no need for Internet access
- Preview and extract file attachments and annotations
- Record and playback audio annotations
- Validate digital signatures for authenticity and trust of digitally signed documents
- Digitally sign documents using AATL or self-signed certificates
- Create a digital certificate for self-signing
- Measure distances with the measurement tool, including scale within architectural documents
What’s New in PDFpenPro 8:
Pdfpen Pro Mac Serial
- Export in Microsoft® Excel (.xlsx) offline
- Add and delete file attachments and annotations
- Create Portfolio documents, combining related files together
- Choose widget styles for radio buttons and checkboxes
- Rearrange tab order of form fields via sidebar drag and drop