- Jumi is the set of extensions (or add-ons) for Joomla! An extension is used to add capabilities to Joomla! That do not exist in the base core code. There are thousands of them. You can find more examples over at our ever growing Joomla!
- Jumi is the set of native custom code extensions for Joomla! Jumi includes custom code into Joomla! By many ways: directly, from a file or from a database record. Jumi includes custom code into many Joomla! Places: modules position, articles or into its own pages.
- speed up your Joomla! Site by using a Content Delivery Network. Is an extension for Joomla! That allows for easy integration with a Content Delivery Network (CDN). Incorporating a CDN with your website gives you several benefits, including the following: ★ Faster Page Loads - Since most of your files will be. Interesting question which I hope there is a workaround for - I am using Joomla 3.0, for which I have installed the Jumi module. When using session variables, I can use them perfectly through my.
Jumi is the set of custom code extensions for Joomla! 1.0.x, 1.5.x and 1.6.x in their native modes. Since 2006 more then 200.000 downloads.
* you can even include static html or txt pages into your pages without using wrapper component,
* you have full access to Joomla! variables, functions, constants, etc. in your php scripts.
Jumi is ideal solution for
* including banners or text ads into your Joomla! site: no matter if your own or affiliates ones,
For Jumi tips and tricks visit dedicated Tips & Tricks Jumi pages at http://2glux.com/projects/jumi/tutorial
Fix in 2.0.5: security vulnerability of the component.
Fix in 2.0.6: link changes
New in 2.0 (for J1.0 and J1.5): +component, + router (J1.5 only), +languages, +storage of custom code into a database table too, integration of all Jumi extensions.
Fix in 2.1.0 beta3: security vulnerability of the component.
New in 2.1 (still beta): direct code including into Joomla! content, pdf rendering, clearing the code from RSS feeds, security filtering option, debug mode in a plugin and a module, etc., etc.
New version for J!1.6 is ready. There is a problem with the module, so Jumi plugin is converted from Content to System, so you can place jumi syntax wherever you want in the site. There are also problems with the i18n, probably it is an issue in the core.
Jan 18, 2013: New version for J!3.0 is ready!
If you find issues, please report them: http://code.google.com/p/jumi/issues/list
NOTE: You can install 2.0.6 version on top of the previous version, without uninstalling it.
Keywords: custom code, custom php, custom script, include php, php code
Please do not use the reviews to post support requests or bug reports. Use the support forum instead.
Jumi Joomla 3
5 years ago
This extension does NOT implement the Joomla! Update System
Write a review
Jumi Joomla 3.x
This extension does not automatically provide information about new versions in Joomla! Update Manager.
Jumi Per Joomla
In this case, you have to manually check the developer site to download and install new versions with new features, enhancements, security or bug fixes.