Joomla! is a free and open-source content management system (CMS) for publishing web content. Over the years Joomla! has won several awards. It is built on a model–view–controller web application framework that can be used independently of the CMS that allows you to build powerful online applications.
Joomla is an open-source content management system (CMS) for publishing web content. Like many other CMS, Joomla lets you build a website without using HTML or CSS. That and its zero price tag makes it a favorite option among many businesses and non-profit organizations. Joomla Website Development Services Joomla is the most widely used PHP/MySQL-based Content Management System in the world. It is an exceptional platform for programming using Object Oriented Programming techniques.
Joomla! is one of the most popular website softwares, thanks to its global community of developers and volunteers, who make sure the platform is user friendly, extendable, multilingual, accessible, responsive, search engine optimized and so much more.
What's a content management system (CMS)?
The definition of a CMS is an application (web-based), that provides capabilities for multiple users with different permission levels to manage (all or a section of) content, data or information of a website project, or intranet application.
Managing content refers to creating, editing, archiving, publishing, collaborating on, reporting, distributing website content, data and information.
Joomla! in the real (online) world
Joomla! is used all over the world to power millions of websites of all shapes and sizes.
Discover examples of companies using Joomla! in the official Joomla! Showcase Directory.
Joomla! can be used for:
- Corporate websites or portals, intranets and extranets
- Small business websites
- Online magazines, newspapers, and publications
- E-commerce and online reservations
- Government, non-profit and organisational websites
- Community-based, school and church websites or portals
- Personal or family homepages ...
Being a web agency, how can Joomla! help me?
If you’re an agency who develops websites for your customers, Joomla! is the perfect tool for you (have a look at our benefits and features). Designed to be easy to install and set up, even if you're not an advanced user. With a short learning curve (we provide free video training as well) you’ll be able to quickly build sites for your clients. Then, with a minimal amount of instruction, you can empower your clients to easily manage their own sites themselves.
If your clients need specialised functionality, Joomla! is highly extensible and thousands of extensions (most for free under the GPL license) are available in the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
As a developer, can I use Joomla! in a more advanced way?
Some companies and organisations have requirements that go beyond what is available in the Joomla! Core package. In those cases, Joomla's powerful application framework makes it easy for developers to create sophisticated add-ons that extend the power of Joomla into virtually unlimited directions.
The core Joomla! Framework enables developers to quickly and easily build:
- Inventory control systems
- Data reporting tools
- Application bridges
- Custom product catalogs
- Integrated e-commerce systems
- Complex business directories
- Reservation systems
- Communication tools
Since Joomla! is based on PHP and MySQL, you're building powerful applications on an open platform anyone can use, share, and support.
To find out more information on leveraging the Joomla! Framework, visit the Joomla! Framework site.
Joomla! seems the right solution for me. How do I get started?
Joomla! is free, open, and available to anyone under the GPL license. Read Getting Started with Joomla! to find out the basics.
- If you're ready to install Joomla! by yourself:
- Download the latest version of Joomla!
You can find it on the Joomla! Downloads Portal, you'll be up and running in no time.
And if you need any help, visit our official forums and documentation. You can also watch our training videos.
Download Joomla! now >>
- Download the latest version of Joomla!
- Joomla! provides also another way to get started without having to install it:
- Free website on launch.joomla.org
This is the easiest way to start your first Joomla! website immediately. You can launch a totally free and fully functional website in seconds and start publishing your content online immediately.
Try launch.joomla.org now >>
- Free website on launch.joomla.org
Module Portfolio Joomla is a simple and functional module that lets you create a page on your site for displaying portfolio items. You can add details to each item.our clients: https://phelieuquangdat.com and khutrungxanh.com and https://xaydungnhandat.com.vn/ and https://vesinhanhthu.com/dich-vu-giat-ghe-sofa/ and https://vesinhanhthu.com/dich-vu-giat-nem/ and https://thumuaphelieuvn.com/bang-gia-phe-lieu-hom-nay-moi-nhat and more.....
Build powerful web sites & apps using one of the most preferred CMS Platform - Joomla!
OUR HEALCARE WEB DESIGN & DEVELOPEMENT SOLUTIONS
We facilitate professional healthcare web development teams to global businesses who build cost effective, compliance fit and scalable applications.
- CApproachable & Actionable
- Mobile-Friendly Healthcare Web Design
- HIPAA Compliant Website
To raise $20,000 in a short, 45-day Kickstarter campaign, we devised and implemented an out-of-the-box marketing strategy to promote the new GreenTraveler brand as a rising star in the environmentally-friendly, engineered products space. We distinguished the to-go food & beverage container’s primary product features as leading edge: ultimate leak-free, reusable and perfectly compartmentalized.
- Publication on 100+ Top IT websites focused on startups and innovative products
- Total raised: $115,000 (nearly 6x more than our client’s goal)
- Goal: $20,000 / Backers: 1,700+ / Total Pledged: $115,000+
challenges / strategy
We were brought by the Client to analyze their marketing and branding assets and improve results. Our team rebranded perception of the company with a new name, logo and premium visual identity, and, in effect, invented: “Granite Selection”. Along with the new website, we’ve developed new interactive tools resulting in increased conversion rate. Our marketing team has successfully decreased our client’s expensive paid ads budget while attracting a greater traffic volume via organic SEO instead.
- +145% improved website0003 conversion rate
- +470% increased Illinois 0003SEO traffic
- +40% increase number of 0003online leads
- Sustainable revenue growth
CWA was asked to transform an outdated website into a lead-capture tool and sales engine. First, we migrated the website to very flexible Magento platform. Then we optimized navigation and page structure while adding more product photos and promotional offers. We applied onsite SEO and steadily increased conversion rate via A/B testing.
- Established monthly website traffic at 10,000+ (mostly from organic SEO)
- Enlarged email subscriber base to 14,000 people & deployed monthly email campaigns
- Improved Conversion rate from 0.5% to 1.2%
- Collected and leveraged nearly 400 real reviews from customers
- Increased sales by 152%
CWA created a clean, compelling website with slick UIX with the main purpose to promote an innovative inventory management system built by our Client. As the company’s technical, creative and marketing partner, we continually refine content and use SEO to broaden Zen Supplies’ digital footprint and capture leads.
- New branded, vibrant website serves as the digital face of the company
- Generated marketing Landing pages that lead new demo requests
- Integrated HubSpot Marketing Automation and CRM system ensures rapid, specific responses
Thompson Flanagan’s aging website was not inspiring confidence among its clients or industry partners. Their management team approached us with a challenge to build their brand and help strengthen their business relationships through the use of design, technology, and some digital marketing.
- Custom photo shoot images now show their office culture of excellence, respect, teamwork, and integrity
- Improved messaging delivers uniform voice that communicates no agency can outperform them when servicing clients
- Visual timeline provides a quick-view of company’s milestone highlights
- Join Our Team navigation item added to attract career-minded professionals
- Mobile responsive page layouts ideal for their audience and a boost to SEO
challenges / strategy
As one of Chicago’s top Real Estate agencies serving the luxury market, Vesta Preferred hired us to create a sleek branded website that would serve as a lead generation tool. We started with three pages and have grown the site into a substantial technical platform. To continually increase the conversion rate, we regularly add website pages, sections, and UIX elements.
- Updated website design with clean & modern style
- Connected APIs for both Sales and Rentals
- Added sales funnel elements and Calls-to-Action to transform visitors into clients
- Developed separate mobile experience with UX focus
- Implemented various lead generation tools
Proven Methods That Produce Real Results
Industry Expertise and Strategy Development
With almost 10 years in web design, development, and digital marketing, we’ve worked on over 200 projects across dozens of industries, honing our skills and growing our craft since. As your partner, we will assign a brand strategist with experience in your industry to understand your business, develop an effective long-term digital marketing strategy, oversee execution, and provide ongoing>
Joomla Website Development Software
Joomla Website Development Company
Community & Goverment
Magento Website Development Costs
Nkangala TVET College
Joomla Website Development Tutorial
Hours of operation
MON-FR: 9AM — 5PM