Ubuntu's Apache2 default configuration is different from the upstream default configuration, and split into several files optimized for interaction with Ubuntu tools. The configuration system is fully documented in /usr/share/doc/apache2/README.Debian.gz. Refer to this for the full documentation. Documentation for the web server itself can be found by accessing the manual if the apache2-doc package was installed on this server.
RocketTheme offers cutting-edge templates and themes based on the Gantry 5 framework for Joomla, WordPress, and Grav. Boker is an excellent joomla theme for your website, it is efficient and professional, it is suitable for any type of blog, photography, commercial, industries, weddings, many extensions are available to beautify all your creations, the style of the template is modern, its colors and its design are unique and different. Live demo more info download. Joomla Templates Create professional Joomla websites using our Joomla template collection. We have 60+ Joomla templates for business, education, ecommerce, blog and different niches. They are flexible with customization, robust in performance and user friendly. Joomla theme news reviews and opinion from the Joomla themes website. Best Free Joomla Templates. World or local news/magazine, blogs Joomla Template. 2 niche (s) JSN Museum.
The configuration layout for an Apache2 web server installation on Ubuntu systems is as follows:
- apache2.conf is the main configuration file. It puts the pieces together by including all remaining configuration files when starting up the web server.
- ports.conf is always included from the main configuration file. It is used to determine the listening ports for incoming connections, and this file can be customized anytime.
- Configuration files in the mods-enabled/, conf-enabled/ and sites-enabled/ directories contain particular configuration snippets which manage modules, global configuration fragments, or virtual host configurations, respectively.
- They are activated by symlinking available configuration files from their respective *-available/ counterparts. These should be managed by using our helpers a2enmod, a2dismod, a2ensite, a2dissite, and a2enconf, a2disconf . See their respective man pages for detailed information.
- The binary is called apache2. Due to the use of environment variables, in the default configuration, apache2 needs to be started/stopped with /etc/init.d/apache2 or apache2ctl. Calling /usr/bin/apache2 directly will not work with the default configuration.
High-quality, responsive themes for Joomla that have a great technical feasibility.
Responsive Joomla Design
This creates a dynamic fluid page layout that automatically realigns itself to fit any screen size so users can get the full-size site experience in the palm of their hand. Whether plain HTML or complex modules, everything can be made to respond to the browser's viewport size, while media queries keep image sizes relative to reduce page weight.
Sure, it's great to have beautiful images and CSS animations & icons bringing your Joomla site to life, but that doesn't mean you should neglect your text content. Our framework's advanced typography plugin adds multiple text styling options, including numbered lists, highlights, warnings, notes; everything you'll need for on-point content that delivers its message emphatically.
Free Joomla 3 Responsive Templates
Layout and Navigation Settings
Our Joomla designs rely on our expert developers to set layout looks like sidebar and template widths, as well as menu depths and styles. However, each website owner will have their own vision of what works best for their site, and our layout and menu options let you have the last word. Set your max theme width, define sizes for different screen sizes, or have every layer of your submenus displayed on highlight; it's all in your hands.
Pre-Made Template Color Scheme
It's always possible to restyle your site's colors with CSS, but our releases include a selection of professional color schemes instantly switchable in the Joomla template settings.
Joomla Themes And Templates
Social Media Functionality
The world is more connected than ever, with the success of huge social networks like Facebook and Twitter changing how we comsume and share media. To help your site go viral you'll find a full range of media sharing options in all our templates, including Facebook like buttons & Twitter and Google+ sharing with controls so you can decide which pages and articles display these buttons, as well as a selection of social icons to link to your site's profiles to help you grow your audience.
Google and Squirrel Font Support
Your site's font sets the tone for your content; choose playful, easy-to-read fonts for youth-focused school websites, or restrained, careful fonts for your company site. It pays to have a wide selection of fonts available, and our framework includes full support for two amazing resources, Google and Squirrel Fonts, that are installable in mere seconds so you can find a style that's uniquely 'you'. Even better, you can freely attach fonts to different page elements, so switching between a serif and sans-serif font for your titles and content is a breeze.
Copyright & EU Cookie Law Support