Module Portfolio Joomla is a simple and functional module that lets you create a page on your site for displaying portfolio items. You can add details to each item.our clients: https://phelieuquangdat.com and khutrungxanh.com and https://xaydungnhandat.com.vn/ and https://vesinhanhthu.com/dich-vu-giat-ghe-sofa/ and https://vesinhanhthu.com/dich-vu-giat-nem/ and https://thumuaphelieuvn.com/bang-gia-phe-lieu-hom-nay-moi-nhat and more.....
JoomProject is the best Joomla project management software for Joomla CMS with tons of features (milestones, tasks, files, calendar, discussions, timesheets, and much more.). EDGE offers a free trial. EDGE is content management software, and includes features such as back order management, catalog management, inventory management, order entry, order fulfillment, order tracking, recurring orders, returns management, shipping management, and special order management. Inventory management Joomla extension was created by clementlo. Hi, I am creating a website just for my own small business use. It is not for E-commerce purpose. Well, inventory management is a very important part that comes in mind when we think about the e-commerce store. The demand and supply of a product is a very crucial process for each successful e-commerce store.
Build powerful web sites & apps using one of the most preferred CMS Platform - Joomla!
OUR HEALCARE WEB DESIGN & DEVELOPEMENT SOLUTIONS
We facilitate professional healthcare web development teams to global businesses who build cost effective, compliance fit and scalable applications.
- CApproachable & Actionable
- Mobile-Friendly Healthcare Web Design
- HIPAA Compliant Website
To raise $20,000 in a short, 45-day Kickstarter campaign, we devised and implemented an out-of-the-box marketing strategy to promote the new GreenTraveler brand as a rising star in the environmentally-friendly, engineered products space. We distinguished the to-go food & beverage container’s primary product features as leading edge: ultimate leak-free, reusable and perfectly compartmentalized.
- Publication on 100+ Top IT websites focused on startups and innovative products
- Total raised: $115,000 (nearly 6x more than our client’s goal)
- Goal: $20,000 / Backers: 1,700+ / Total Pledged: $115,000+
challenges / strategy
We were brought by the Client to analyze their marketing and branding assets and improve results. Our team rebranded perception of the company with a new name, logo and premium visual identity, and, in effect, invented: “Granite Selection”. Along with the new website, we’ve developed new interactive tools resulting in increased conversion rate. Our marketing team has successfully decreased our client’s expensive paid ads budget while attracting a greater traffic volume via organic SEO instead.
- +145% improved website0003 conversion rate
- +470% increased Illinois 0003SEO traffic
- +40% increase number of 0003online leads
- Sustainable revenue growth
CWA was asked to transform an outdated website into a lead-capture tool and sales engine. First, we migrated the website to very flexible Magento platform. Then we optimized navigation and page structure while adding more product photos and promotional offers. We applied onsite SEO and steadily increased conversion rate via A/B testing.
- Established monthly website traffic at 10,000+ (mostly from organic SEO)
- Enlarged email subscriber base to 14,000 people & deployed monthly email campaigns
- Improved Conversion rate from 0.5% to 1.2%
- Collected and leveraged nearly 400 real reviews from customers
- Increased sales by 152%
CWA created a clean, compelling website with slick UIX with the main purpose to promote an innovative inventory management system built by our Client. As the company’s technical, creative and marketing partner, we continually refine content and use SEO to broaden Zen Supplies’ digital footprint and capture leads.
- New branded, vibrant website serves as the digital face of the company
- Generated marketing Landing pages that lead new demo requests
- Integrated HubSpot Marketing Automation and CRM system ensures rapid, specific responses
Thompson Flanagan’s aging website was not inspiring confidence among its clients or industry partners. Their management team approached us with a challenge to build their brand and help strengthen their business relationships through the use of design, technology, and some digital marketing.
- Custom photo shoot images now show their office culture of excellence, respect, teamwork, and integrity
- Improved messaging delivers uniform voice that communicates no agency can outperform them when servicing clients
- Visual timeline provides a quick-view of company’s milestone highlights
- Join Our Team navigation item added to attract career-minded professionals
- Mobile responsive page layouts ideal for their audience and a boost to SEO
challenges / strategy
As one of Chicago’s top Real Estate agencies serving the luxury market, Vesta Preferred hired us to create a sleek branded website that would serve as a lead generation tool. We started with three pages and have grown the site into a substantial technical platform. To continually increase the conversion rate, we regularly add website pages, sections, and UIX elements.
- Updated website design with clean & modern style
- Connected APIs for both Sales and Rentals
- Added sales funnel elements and Calls-to-Action to transform visitors into clients
- Developed separate mobile experience with UX focus
- Implemented various lead generation tools
Proven Methods That Produce Real Results
Industry Expertise and Strategy Development
With almost 10 years in web design, development, and digital marketing, we’ve worked on over 200 projects across dozens of industries, honing our skills and growing our craft since. As your partner, we will assign a brand strategist with experience in your industry to understand your business, develop an effective long-term digital marketing strategy, oversee execution, and provide ongoing>
Community & Goverment
Nkangala TVET College
Hours of operation
MON-FR: 9AM — 5PM