- Fill In The Blanks Next, you’ll need to fill in all the slots on your Instagram grid with images and photos. You can use the ‘media’ feature in Plann to import your favorite images and videos from your Google Drive, Google Photos, Dropbox or desktop. Can’t find the perfect image or video?
- Feb 21, 2021 - Creative Instagram grid ideas, cohesive feeds and branded social media content. See more ideas about instagram grid, instagram, instagram layout.
- UNUM is a simple Instagram photo grid app that lets you build a feed based off of your last 20 Instagram posts. I use this app myself and have to say I love the fact that it lets you swap around.
What exactly is a photo grid? It can mean many things, the grid on your camera to help you better frame a photo, a collage with a unified theme, or even how you plan your Instagram feed. It may mean different things, but all of these when used can greatly boost the way you use your Instagram, and the way people respond to your posts.
Creating a photo grid online is never been so easier. Just upload your photo, choose a grid format, apply background pattern, adjust borders and corners, add text and clip-arts. And beautiful piece of art is ready to share with your friends and family. Create Photo Grid Online.
Why take photos using a grid?
First, you need to turn on this feature on your Camera’s settings. Open the Settings app, choose ‘Photos & Camera’ and turn on the ‘Grid’ option. Once you do, you’ll find that your screen will have faint grid lines when you open your Camera app.
Turning on this little feature will help you apply the Rule of Thirds in photography. Simply put, the important elements of your photo, such as the subject, should be on the intersection of the grid lines. You should actually never put the subject of your image in the center square, otherwise it will look static.
Following the Rule of Thirds is one of the quickest ways to make your shot look a lot more professional. It encourages the viewer to draw their eye towards the subject of the photo, and take in the whole image in the process. It’s a simple guideline that can make a world of difference.
Creating a photo collage
When you have multiple photos you want to share, don’t have enough space for the post’s carousel, but don’t want to flood your feed, collages are your friend.
Using Instasize, you can arrange your photos using preset layouts or put them together as freely as you would layout a magazine. It’s another avenue to get creative, while sharing multiple photos presented in a way that is still on-brand.
Here’s how you create a photo collage on Instasize:
- Step #1: Open the app and tap the ‘+’ button, and then choose Collage.
- Step #2: Choose which photos from your Camera Roll you want to include in your collage. Pick the layout you want your photos to be displayed in.
- Step #3: Once you’ve chosen a layout, you will be able to edit your collage. Apply filters, adjust photo settings, or add elements like texts and patterns as backgrounds.
- Step #4: After creating and editing your collage, just tap the share button and send your image to Instagram and other platforms!
Insta Grid Photos
Planning your Instagram grid lines
Now here’s the most important photo grid for Instagram power users: your profile’s feed!
Thought should go into the overall look of your profile, not just individual photos. In fact, you should be putting as much thought on your feed as you do your posts. Think of each image as a piece of a whole— with this “whole” as your Instagram grid lines of 9 to 15 images.
Insta Grid Template
People look at your feed as a whole, and if someone spots a single image they enjoy which leads them to your cohesive feed, then chances are they'll give you a follow. People are likely to follow a well thought out feeds as it shows that you put a lot of effort and thought into your aesthetic.
Planning your feed is a lot simpler than you think. Use Instasize’s moveable grid to upload the photos you’re planning to post. In this way you'll be able to what your new images will look like on your feed before actually posting them. Simple upload your last three images on the app so you have a basis to go off of and then continue adding in new edited images. You can hold down any image to arrange it/move it on the grid. This allows you to see the overall look and impact of your photos as part of your whole feed before you post it on Instagram.
Make the most out of these different photo grids and see how quickly your Instagram grows!
Profile Pictures Insta
Woohoo, Instasize got featured on iGeeksBlog.com