To set up Outlook Web App (OWA) on your iOS device:
Open iTunes on your iPhone and enter “Microsoft Outlook” on the search bar at the top of screen. Tap “Enter” on your keyboard, and the Outlook for iOS application page should turn up. Tap the “Install” button you see on the application page, and Outlook will be automatically downloaded and installed on your device. Go to Settings Mail, then tap Accounts. Tap Add Account, then select your email provider. Enter your email address and password. Tap Next and wait for Mail to verify your account.
- From the App Store, download and install OWA for iPhone or OWA for iPad.
- Open OWA and enter the following:
- Email: Your full IU email address
- Password: Your IU passphrase
- Username: Your IU username
Leave Server requires encrypted (SSL) connection checked.
OWA should start receiving your mail.