- Kda Evelynn Lore
- Evelynn Lore League Of Legends
- League Of Legends Evelynn Lore
- Evelynn Lore League
- Evelynn Lore Lol
- Lol Evelynn Wiki
- Old Evelynn Lol
View the profiles of people named Evelyn Lore. Join Facebook to connect with Evelyn Lore and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to.
K/DA is a virtual K-pop–inspired girl group consisting of four themed versions of League of Legends characters: Ahri, Akali, Evelynn and Kai'Sa. American singers Madison Beer and Jaira Burns and (G)I-dle members Miyeon and Soyeon provide the voices of Evelynn, Kai'Sa, Ahri, and Akali respectively, though the characters have also been voiced by other artists. Evelynn is the horned demon that murdered Vayne's family, which inspired her to become a monster hunter. When Evelynn is spotted, an exclamation mark appears, which is a reference to Metal Gear Solid. She is the game's equivalent to a succubus. View the profiles of people named Evelyn K. Join Facebook to connect with Evelyn K. Lore and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power.
Bloodborne Wiki » Firearms » Evelyn
| Source ❘Edit❘Sitemap❘License|
page revision: 21, last edited: 10 Nov 2020
|Image||Name||Damage||QS Bullet Use||Durability||Stats Req. / Bonus||Special Attack||Blood Gem Sockets|
|Evelyn||- / 60 / - / - / -|
|1||100||9 / 11 / 18 / -|
- / - / B / -
|- / - / 100 / 100|| / / |
Special pistol used by Cainhurst knights.
The Evelyn uses Quicksilver Bullets, just as any workshop
firearm, but the Cainhurst variant relies more on bloodtinge.
Lovingly named after a woman and graced with an intricate
design, Evelyns were adored by Cainhurst knights.
|Note:The same in-game description in US & UK versions.✓|
- The Evelyn is almost identical to the Hunter Pistol. It's useful for ranged attacks and interrupting enemies. The Hunter Pistol has higher base damage but lower scaling. If your character has less than 20 bloodtinge, the Hunter Pistol is stronger than the Evelyn. At 21 points, they are equal in power. If your bloodtinge is 22 or higher, Evelyn is a better choice. The Repeating Pistol is stronger than both, but costs two bullets per shot.
- The common misconception is that the Evelyn's firing animation is faster than other two pistols therefore could fire at higher rate. Testing both Evelyn and Hunter Pistol/Repeating Pistol side by side shows that they have frame perfect the same length of fire animation, this applies to when bullet leaves the gun and whole duration of the animation.
- So conclusion is that Evelyn does not shoot faster than other two pistols (Hunter Pistol & Repeating Pistol) despite its different firing animation.
- Treasure in (Main Story): Forsaken Cainhurst Castle, in the Library 1F with elevator shortcut. Inside the chest barricaded by the tables
- Sold by: Bath Messengers [Hunter's Dream]
- Cainhurst Badge: This badge can be acquired from Annalise, Queen of Castle Cainhurst. It allows you to purchase the Vileblood weapons, armor and adds Numbing Mist to the Insight shop's inventory.
- Available for purchase after obtaining Cainhurst Badge.
- Wielded by Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower & Nameless Cainhurst Knight (Chikage & Evelyn) in Root Chalice Dungeons.
- You can find concept art of the Evelyn in Bloodborne Official Artworks, on page 238.
Kda Evelynn Lore
|Shop||Buy (Day)||(Evening)||(Night)||(Red Moon)||(NG+)||Sell||Requirement|
|Bath Messengers [Hunter's Dream]||16000||16000||16000||16000||16000||11200||Cainhurst Badge|
|Insight Bath Messengers [Hunter's Dream]||-||-||-||-||-||-||None|
|Chalice Bath Messengers [Chalice Dungeons Common]||-||-||-||-||-||-||None|
|Patches, the Spider [Chalice Dungeons Rare]||-||-||-||-||-||-||None|
| Evelyn +0 || 0 / 1 || - || 60 || - || - || - || - || - || B || - || - || - || - || - || - |
| Evelyn +1 || 1 / 1 || - || 68 || - || - || - || - || - || B || - || 3 || - || - || - || 380 |
| Evelyn +2 || 1 / 1 || - || 76 || - || - || - || - || - || B || - || 5 || - || - || - || 440 |
| Evelyn +3 || 1 / 1 || - || 84 || - || - || - || - || - || A || - || 8 || - || - || - || 520 |
| Evelyn +4 || 1 / 1 || - || 92 || - || - || - || - || - || A || - || - || 3 || - || - || 580 |
| Evelyn +5 || 1 / 1 || - || 100 || - || - || - || - || - || A || - || - || 5 || - || - || 640 |
| Evelyn +6 || 1 / 1 || - || 108 || - || - || - || - || - || A || - || - || 8 || - || - || 700 |
| Evelyn +7 || 1 / 1 || - || 116 || - || - || - || - || - ||S|| - || - || - || 3 || - || 760 |
| Evelyn +8 || 1 / 1 || - || 124 || - || - || - || - || - ||S|| - || - || - || 5 || - || 840 |
| Evelyn +9 || 1 / 1 || - || 132 || - || - || - || - || - ||S|| - || - || - || 8 || - || 900 |
| Evelyn +10 || 1 / 1 || - || 140 || - || - || - || - || - ||S|| - || - || - || - || 1 || 960 |
|To fully upgrade Evelyn requires 16 Blood Stone Shards, 16 Twin Blood Stone Shards, 16 Blood Stone Chunks, 1 Blood Rock and 6720 Blood Echoes. |
|Hunter Pistol - Repeating Pistol - Evelyn||H. Blunderbuss - Ludwig's Rifle - P. Rifle||Cannon - Church Cannon||Flamesprayer - Rosmarinus - Gatling Gun|
|► For all pistols, the muzzle flash occurs on frame 10, with the bullet firing on frame 11. The total time for all pistols is 60 frames total.||► The muzzle flash occurs on frame 10, with the bullet firing on frame 12. The Blunderbuss' animation takes 60 frames total, while Ludwig's Rifle and the Piercing Rifle take 65 frames.||► Both cannons have a muzzle flash and fire their projectiles on frame 15. The Cannon animation takes 95 frames total, and the Church Cannon animation takes 75.||► The Flamesprayer and the Rosmarinus begin firing on frame 6. The Gatling Gun begins firing after 18 frames. Firing a single shot from the Flamesprayer or Rosmarinus lasts 20 frames total. Firing a single shot from the Gatling Gun takes 45 frames total.|
|The Damage stat dictates how much damage the weapon does. The Damage stats for a weapon are V / W / X / Y / Z:|
- V is Physical damage
- W is Blood damage
- X is Arcane damage
- Y is Fire damage
- Z is Bolt damage
|The Requirements determines how high various Stats must be in order to wield the weapon effectively. The Requirement stats for a weapon are W / X / Y / Z:|
- W is the Strength required
- X is the Skill required
- Y is the Bloodtinge required
- Z is the Arcane required
|The Stat Bonuses rating indicates the level of bonus you receive based on the associated Stat when you use a weapon. This rating can be S , A , B , C , D , or E (in order from most to least bonus for the associated stat). For more information about the scaling as a whole and its values visit the Scaling wiki page.||The special attack attributes for a weapon are |
W / X / Y / Z:
- W is the Slow Poison attack
- X is the Rapid Poison attack
- Y is the VS. Kin attack
- Z is the VS. Beasts attack
Evelynn Lore League Of Legends
League Of Legends Evelynn Lore
Within the dark seams of Runeterra, the demon Evelynn searches for her next victim. She lures in prey with the voluptuous façade of a human female, but once a person succumbs to her charms, Evelynn's true form is unleashed. She then subjects her victim to unspeakable torment, gratifying herself with their pain. To the demon, these liaisons are innocent flings. To the rest of Runeterra, they are ghoulish tales of lust gone awry and horrific reminders of the cost of wanton desire.
Evelynn Lore League
Allure's arm time might seem long, but the Charm and magic resist shred put Evelynn at an exteme advantage so are worth the wait.
While stealthed, pay attention to when you are (near) being detected by enemy champions. This is identified by the glowing yellow and red eyes over nearby enemy champions.
If at low health, you can take advantage of Demon Shade's healing and Camouflage to return to the fight and surprise opponents.
Evelynn Lore Lol
Purchasing Vision Wards can help you detect Evelynn's location in order to prepare for her ambushes.
Lol Evelynn Wiki
A large share of Evelynn's threat is in her charm, 'Allure.' Protect allies marked with 'Allure' or, if you are marked, make sure allies are between you and where Evelynn may attack from.
Old Evelynn Lol
If you suspect Evelynn is about to ambush one of your teammates, let them know by pinging the minimap and typing in chat.