League of Legends – Champion: Nidalee
All skins from Nidalee
Spells by Nidalee
“Cosmic turnarounds PBE 10.24 2/3 Cosmic Destiny Nami ♓️ Cosmic Invokler Illaoi 🐙🌌 Cosmic Huntress Nidalee ♌️🌠 Cosmic Charger Hecarim ♐️🌟 Chromas and higher-res will be uploaded to the drive (link above)”. By NeeksNaman Many of you have been asking for a new look for Nidalee. We're pleased to announce that we've heard you, and that you can expect a complete Visual Upgrade for the Bestial Huntress in an upcoming patch. In addition to a new model for both lady and cougar, this update includes new animations and spell effects across both of her forms. Welcome to Cosmic Huntress Nidalee Skin Review!What are your thoughts about this skin?SUBSCRIBE and help me grow my Channel:)Leave a 'THUMBS UP' if you enjo.
Tips when you play against Nidalee:
- Nidalee’s Hunt debuff is only applied with Javelin Toss and Bushwhack. Avoiding being hit by these abilities will impair her ability to deal follow-up damage.
- Nidalee’s Javelin Toss deals more damage the farther she is. If she is far away, it’s imperative to dodge it.
- Nidalee’s Takedown deals extreme damage to Hunted targets, but she has to get close to use it. Save your crowd control or defensive abilities for when she goes in for the kill.
Cosmic Huntress Nidalee Chromas
Tips when playing Nidalee:
Cosmic Huntress Nid
- Use brush to your advantage! Moving in and out of brush can heavily alter your effectiveness in battle.
- Start team fights by harassing with your Javelin Toss, and then switch to cougar form to chase down Hunted targets.
- Bushwhack traps deal damage based on their victim’s current Health. Set them up in your team’s backline before fights break out during sieges to help your team deal damage to the enemy frontline.
The story of Nidalee:
Raised in the deepest jungle, Nidalee is a master tracker who can shapeshift into a ferocious cougar at will. Neither wholly woman nor beast, she viciously defends her territory from any and all trespassers, with carefully placed traps and deft spear throws. She cripples her quarry before pouncing on them in feline form—the lucky few who survive tell tales of a wild woman with razor-sharp instincts, and even sharper claws…