Implementing AMP in Joomla. Weeblr, the producers of the widely used SH404SEF extension for Joomla, has produced a Joomla extension called wbAMP which makes publishing of AMP version pages easy in Joomla. The following is the simplified steps to install and configure the extension fresh from our experience of implementing it on two Joomla web. The Platform Millions of Websites Are Built On. We have detected that you are using an ad blocker. Project relies on revenue from these advertisements so please consider disabling the.
Extensive content handling
Easy page selection
Working contact form
NEW: no need for CSS knowledge: the Taylor customizable theme lets you simply change colors, dimensions and visual aspect.
Menu and footer
Ads networks support
Looking for a Flagship Church
Amp Joomla Download
The ChurchInfo team is looking for a flagship church to serve as a focal point for for the development team. We know that many churches are using our software, and we want to cultivate a special relationship with at least one and possibly several churches to challenge and inspire us.
We can offer the following:
- Free hosting on churchinfoservices.com, or support on the hosting service of your choice
- Priority access to support from the development team
- Priority consideration for the development of new features that are of special interest to your church
In return, we request the following:
- Use all the features of ChurchInfo that make sense for your church. ChurchInfo is designed to serve as your only membership database so you only need to maintain membership information in one place.
Amp Joomla Tutorial
- Tell us about any difficulties you have or suggestions for improvement.
The most satisfying thing about supporting the ChurchInfo open source project is knowing that churches can rely on this open-source alternative to expensive church management systems. If you are looking for a new database solution, or perhaps your first database solution, press the 'Contact Us' link toward the upper-right part of this page to inquire.